The PhoenixDx series of qPCR Kits is designed and optimized to address food safety and food identity. The series uses state-of-the-art technology to produce reliable results with minimum hands-on time and material consumption. This technology is applicable to food manufacturing and quality control.
PhoenixDx is a ready-to-use solution for the detection of the most common and relevant food pathogens ranging from Salmonella enterica to Listeria monocytogenes to Helicobacter pylori and many more.
- Results within few hours after DNA isolation
- No need for extensive cultivation
- Highly sensitive technology for target detection
- Positive Controls are included
- Identical workflow & evaluation for all pathogens
- Standardized color coding of reagents
- PCR allows for high sample numbers
- Simple up-scaling of reaction numbers